Linear drives are a good solution for almost any application, requiring precision and safe linear movement, whether it is about transmission or height, and regardless of the required speed.
The main advantages are:
- 1) Excellent motion and positioning accuracy;
2) High energy efficiency: The components deliver high/very high performance, especially with ball screws, low gear ratios and high speeds;
3) Easy and fast assembly: Only an electric motor is mounted on the unit;
4) High reliability and service life, reduced maintenance due to mechanical robustness and construction simplicity;
5) Axial load capacities from 3.5kN to 86kN.